We are looking to immediately fill a part time retail position! Please read on and see if this is of interest or fit for YOU!
Register/Front Counter Staffer – Part Time
- Customer service is the whole job!
- Must be willing to work weekends.
- Ability to multitask & communicate.
- Must be able to handle money.
- Must be able to lift and move heavy boxes, if necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure, if necessary.
- Strong organizational skills, sorting and alphabetizing
- Be open to a flexible schedule, but usually you will have a set schedule
- Must love comic books specifically!
- Must be friendly and work well with others.
- Must have personal expertise and passion for multiple fandoms.
- Must be on time to work every shift.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Ability to work as a team, with a team.
- Must be 18+
This position is for 10-20 hours per week.
Bonus points for: Retail experience.
Bonus points for: Exceptionally strong comic book related knowledge.
Bonus points for: Having your own mode of transportation.
Bonus points for: You live within 20 minutes of the shop.
In order to be considered:
If you feel like one of these might be a good fit for you and you’d like to join our team, we encourage you to apply!
Please attend a quick initial in-person interview during our upcoming open interview Saturday, January 21, 2023 between 1 – 3pm.
Initial interviews will be short; only be 5-10 minutes long each.
Interviews will only be held in store only.
Print, and fill out the application ahead of time and bring it with you. Click here for the online application.
Blank printed copies will be available to fill out while you wait – if that’s easier for you.
Do not bring the job application before the in-person interview time period, it will not be considered if you do.